• That during her 8 years as District Attorney, Lisa Lazzari-Strasiser has handled more than 8,500 cases.
• That during her tenure drug arrests have increased almost 13% (Source: FBI Uniform Crime Reporting Report (UCR)).
• That Lisa re-established the Somerset County Bureau of Investigations as a full-time, county-wide police department.
• That she installed a new Case Management System that will reduce case processing time and decrease costs.
• That as District Attorney she managed a grant that funded the purchase and installation of computers for police vehicles in all local municipal police departments.
• That Lisa is a member of the Drug Free Communities Subcommittee that educates our youth and communities about the dangers and impact of THC.